SecureCircle (www.securecircle.com) is the leader in zero trust DLP for endpoints. We are based in Santa Clara, CA and have disruptive technology as it relates to protecting your data. We are looking for a self-starter that loves to thrive in an entrepreneurial and fast paced environment.
Data Security Sales Engineer at SecureCicle focus on helping our customers understand our unique security value and how they can apply our technology to create frictionless security architectures that secure data as it leaves cloud services. Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must, as is the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to time-sensitive tasks.
● Establish strong rapport with our customers at all levels both technical and non-technical.
● Deploy and demonstrate the capabilities of SecureCircle to our new customers to help them understand how the technology works and how it can be used to secure data on endpoints.
● Define security architectures that simplify the security of data within our customers environments without impact to user experience.
● Define POV/POC success criteria that map to the architecture and requirement of the customer
● Work closely with customers and the professional services team to ensure POC/POV success in the field for the best possible customer outcome
● Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable
them to be cloud advocates
● Hands-on experience with endpoint security technologies
● Understanding of at least one public cloud such as AWS, GCP and Azure
● Deep understanding of MDM and other technologies that complement the deployment security and compliance on endpoints such as MobileIron, VMware, Airwatch, Microsoft Intune, and JAMF
● Understanding of authentication and directory services such as OKTA and Active Directory
● Strong Scripting language knowledge, such as Python, Shell, or Perl
● Strong understanding of Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems
● MS or BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline
● 3+ years of experience in public cloud services like AWS, Azure, GCP
● 3+ years of experience with enterprise security technologies
● Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with internal and external executives, IT management, technical conferences and development teams
● Ability to create and deliver customer focused presentations
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills